We are open Monday through Thursday from 9:00am to 4:30pm, parking lots are on Linda & Halley Lanes
Office: (631) 348-0669 • Fax: (631) 348-1562
Ext. 10 – Receptionist
Ext. 11 – Nancy Manfredonia, Economic Development
Ext. 12 – Velene Gallagher, Executive Director
Ext. 13 – Athena Maynes, Programs Assistant / Housing
Ext. 19 – Joan Crescitelli, Programs Manager
Ext. 20 – Joseph Fritz, Mortgage Help Attorney
Ext. 21 – Sandy Leach, Community Liaison / Mortgage Help English/Spanish
Ext. 22 – Estela Barros, Mortgage Help – Spanish
You can also use the form below to contact us via email.
From Southern State Parkway
- East to Exit 43A (East Islip, Central Islip).
- Bear right off exit ramp.
- Continue to bear right onto County Road 17 (Carleton Avenue).
- Proceed north on Carleton Avenue.
- Cross over railroad tracks (Carleton becomes Wheeler Road).
- Continue north on Wheeler Road.
- Make left on W. Halley Lane. (Civic Council is on corner of W. Halley Lane and Wheeler Road)
- Turn left into dirt parking lot on left, enter 68 Wheeler Road by back entrance.
From the Long Island Expressway
- Exit 56 south.
- Bear left towards Central Islip (Wheeler Road).
- Stay on Wheeler Road heading south. Cross over Motor Parkway and continue on Wheeler Road.
- Pass cemetery and Central Islip High School on left.
- Make right on West Halley Lane.
- Make left into parking lot and enter 68 Wheeler Road through back entrance.
- Civic Council office is on corner of West Halley Lane and Wheeler Road.